Thursday 11 October 2012

Slow Cooker Heaven.

I love food. Usually I will eat anything that's not nailed down, however, as I have got older my waistline and I have begun to have disagreements. I tell it to stay put, it wants to expand and cover the horizon! Having R.A does limit how I can exercise, err, I mean how I intend to exercise, but hey, why not put off today what you can do tomorrow?
One of my absolute favourite types of food are slow cooked meals. I'll get it all going in the cooker and then go off and read do housework. My idea of heaven, and that's exactly what I did yesterday.

Celeriac soup with Roquefort toasts.
The resident evil - Hubby and No.2 son loved the soup but the jury was out on the Roquefort toasts. I love blue cheese but they said they would prefer perhaps a Brie or Camembert. You just can't please everyone.






3 comments:

  1. Mmm, looks and sounds delicious, including the Roquefort. Can't beat homemade soup! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a blue cheese girl, but my G would LOVE this!
    I'm slightly obsessed with my slow cooker for pulse recipes at the moment!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. My partner doesn't like the food I like so it is frustrating trying to make meals!

    ReplyDelete